Note - 10% service charges extras
For instant reservation, please contact:Jordan Mahay
Upper Tuckha Road
Leh 194101 Ladakh(India)
Mob:- +91-7298793682 / 9910631152
- Rates are subject to 10% Service Charge. Taxes extra as applicable.
- Hotel Mahay Palace reserves the right to change the room rates and polices without giving any prior notice.
Arrival and Departure Policy
Check In - 11:00 Hours
- Early arrival is subject to availability. For guaranteed early check-in, reservation needs to be made starting from the previous night.
Check Out - 10:00 Hours
- Later check-outs are available on request and subject to availability.
- A recent Government notification requires guests to present proof of identity at the time of check in. Guests are requested to carry with them the required document during their travel.
- All bookings must be guaranteed at the time of reservation by a Credit Card or Travel Agency. All major credit cards (Visa, Master Card and Amex are accepted).
- Confirmed days may be altered and cancelled 30 days prior to the check in date. Intimation must be given to the company in writing.
- A 50% refund will be issued for cancellations received in writing within 29 to 16 days prior to the check in Date.
- Full stay will be levied for cancellations received in writing within 15 days prior to the check in date.
- In the event of a Natural Calamity / Strike / Political Disturbances, when roads are open - the above Cancellation Policy will be applicable.
- In the event of a Natural Calamity / Strike / Political Disturbances, when roads are closed - a full refund will be made.
- Maximum of 2 Children below 5 years can stay in the parent's room at no additional charge.
- Maximum of 1 child above 5 years can stay at an additional extra bed charge.
Maid & Driver Policy
- As a courtesy to fellow guests, we do not allow domestic help and drivers to stay in the hotel. The hotel has no provision for them; however should you need alternative accommodation, we would be happy to assist.
Please Note - Effective from 2nd October 2008, the Government has introduced "No-Smoking" legislation for hotels, restaurants and all public places. As a consequence, smoking is prohibited in all parts of the hotel except in designated bedrooms and outdoor garden areas where smoking is permitted.
The hotel has dedicated smoking guest bedrooms. Should you desire a smoking bedroom, please let us know. We shall endeavor to reserve a smoking bedroom for you, subject to availability.